Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yet another wish list

One bit I’m particularly excited about this moving business is the opportunity to experience four seasons. I do love my daily dose of tropical sunshine and rain showers but have you seen how fashionably fabulous fall & winter jackets are? I know I’m supposed to be saving and these are just “luxuries” (as my mom puts it) but some these jackets from Little House are so unbelievably cute that I couldn’t resist making another wish list*.
*note to self: email to mom on one lonely night to score some sympathy goodies ;)





I love them all and I can so see myself wearing all of them and not tiring of them at all!
 Do go check Little House out if you're doing a little fall shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, do leave a comment and I will respond soon, thanks!